TERMS OF SERVICES
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ provides you with the following service, subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as ToS). By exploiting this website, you agree to the following ToS, which may be revised or changed at any time without any prior notification. Please consult the ToS of http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ attentively and regularly.
II. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ offers a service allowing its visitors to create personal profiles, download, upload and share glitter and animated graphics that are mainly used on profile and social websites such as MySpace, Orkut, Twitter, Facebook, Friendster, Xanga and our own. The service is provided free of charge to its users. Expenses and costs are funded by current paid advertisements located at http://www.alphawallpapers.com/.
III. GENERAL TERMS:
- The users of this website are being responsible for all actions they make during their visit to this website, all comments, graphics or other content they upload.
- The user does not take part in or associate and involve http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ with any illegal activity, including abuse, harassment or spamming.
- All content disposed at the website is the property and responsibility of the contributor; http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ is granted the right to re-distribute the content on this website.
- No content of http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ may be used for any commercial purposes or for re-distribution.
- Use of the content disposed at the website is merely the user’s responsibility.
- Users may possess only 1 active individual account per person.
- Any account may be solely terminated or banned at http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ at any time.
IV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU DISTINCTLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ CLEARLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLICIT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH A PRIVATE PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2) http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ GIVES NO WARRANTY THAT: (a) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3) ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE MERELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FASTGLITTER.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT DISTINCTLY POINTED IN THE TOS.
V. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FASTGLITTER.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES)
VI. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
All content is the property and responsibility of the contributing users. Repeated offenses and non-fulfillment of ToS may cause the account termination and banning. Moderators of http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ are filtering users’ activities with regard to copyright is limited to graphics that contain distinctly visible copyright tags in the image.
I. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You share your personal information with us when you register on http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ or when fill out a form of registration.
When registering on http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ you may be asked to enter your e-mail or name. You may, however, to visit our website anonymously.
II. THE USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
When you register with http://www.alphawallpapers.com/, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience:
- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2) To improve our website:
- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3) To improve customer service:
- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service, requests and support needs.
4) To process transactions:
- your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
III. THE PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. http://www.alphawallpapers.com/ takes appropriate precautions to protect the users’ information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
- understand and save your preferences for future visits;
- keep track of advertisements;
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
V. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
VI. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have their own totally separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
VIII. YOUR CONSENT
X. CONTACT INFORMATION
Website URL: http://www.alphawallpapers.com/
State / Providence:
Zip / Postal Code:
Note that we respect intellectual property and if you have found some image that belongs to you rightfully, tell us about this fact and we will remove the object.